Tuesday, July 30, 2013

what I played today

7/30/13
neil young - I'm the ocean
melvins lite - baby won't you weird me out

monster magnet - cage around the sun

gardener - outside looking in
lush - undertow

curve - clipped
echobelly - bellyache

screaming trees - troubled times

subrosa - cosey mo
quicksand - fazer
jawbox - u-trau
faith no more - midlife crisis
helmet - renovation
god machine - the blind man
torche - leather feather
heatmiser - lowlife
50 foot wave - el dorado
fugazi - hello morning

nirvana - drain you
sonic youth - purr

elastica - waking up
john frusciante - second walk

sleater-kinney - all hands on the bad one

queens of the stone age - the lost art of keeping a secret
smashing pumpkins - geekUSA
the breeders- new year
palms - future warrior

alcest - autre temps
black math horseman - tyrant

1 comment:

  1. I haven't listened to any music in weeks. I think I somehow got thrown into a musicless (is that a word?) black hole.

    On the other hand, I did make an attempt to sing in the shower but stopped as soon as I heard my dog howling. Everybody is a critic. I can take a hint. :-)

    ReplyDelete